a ::the smoke zone::: It's a Christmas Mystery!

12.12.04

It's a Christmas Mystery!

Enjoy my stay? What is this place then, a hotel?
Stupid things we do overseas, eh?
Well then, speaking of hotels, dost thou rememberest that one time involving a hotel and that rather humorous thing that happened there? Ha ha! My sides shake jollily at the thought!
Educationally valuable this was not. I found it to be rather pointless, especially seeing as all I paid for was a barely guided independant study. Bah, well anyway. I can't wait until it's Christmas break, all four? five? days of waiting.
Five, but anyway.
Last night was the Christmas party and, as an unexpected twist (at least to me, I heard that Rali knew otherwise) there was a mystery thing. What fun, jolly good. I ended up as the family doctor: old, getting senile, and willing to do anything to protect Rose and the family. Of course, I was the one who accidentaly killed the valet, in an attempt to poison this guy who slept with Rose years ago and was blackmailing her at the party.
Unfortunately for the activity, a few of the people who were given charaters didn't really participate, not wanting to act a part. Which is fine, whatever, but it put a huge damper on the possibility for working through the plot. Then, to add to it, they cut into the game with the white elephant gift exchange thing which took so much time that afterwards no one was really interested in it anymore, except of course, yours truly, us (and a few other people).
But I had a bottle of cyanide that I had not been able to use as yet and where's the fun in that?
Soooo.....I had a nice chat with "Aunty Priscilla" or Rali, if you prefer real names, and right as she began to ask what I knew about Miles (the guy who had the affair with Rose) I asked if she'd like a glass of water. Booya.
Unfortunately, no one cared even when her and Avi sceamed and said "she's dead!" rather embarassingly so we decided that the game had pretty much ended.
Ah well, at least I got to poison somebody and then frame my enemy.
Well, I had better stop this random blabbering or Rali is going to get angry about the fact that there's too much text and that it's not chopped up enough.
Alright then, mosy on out.
No more to see here.
No, turn those cameras off, we don't allow cameras here.
No turn them OFF!
I said tur-*click*

4 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Your sides shake jollily?!?!?!

Blech!!!Oh, and your post was amply chopped up, as you say!

I resent the statement entirely. *growl*

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Avi said...

SO sad that no one cared when you killed RK... She must not be special enough!

Oo and I did things to my blog template, isn't that nifty?

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Yay! We're finally all together in this so-called "smoke zone"...or should that be smk zn?
Except Ande hasn't said anything yet, any takers as to how long it takes her?
Can I hear 3 days? A week?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I say a month. Anyone feeling a month?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home