a ::the smoke zone::: Who would object?

12.5.06

Who would object?

As web-goddess of this little joint, I have to pose a question to all the other smkers.

Would anyone be terribly torn up if I deleted our "Joint Effort" comic blog?

In it's place, I thought to maybe revise it into a different sort of group-blog. In order to do this, though, I need ideas. Mass ideas from everyone. Do you have a clue what we could do with "Joint Effort"?

Role playing? Combination Prose?
Or perhaps something less "inspiring" like travel itenuaries and future plans?

Give me feedback people! I can no longer stand that blog which is our bane, standing testiment to our utter laziness and aptitude for failure!

Blarg!
If I don't get any responses or anything by the end of this month, I'm just going to take matters into my own (frustrated) hands >=0P

- rwg
(reigning web-goddess)

8 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Andunneana said...

As I am unable to do the awesomy comicness that was supposed to fill it I have no qualms about deleting it.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

I'll spend some time thinkin bout it. I always liked that comic. ;)

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Well, really, the stagnancy that is Joint Effort is all due to me, isn't it? I mean, I've only done one other comic since then and it's on Becca's yearbook.

So basically it's all my fault. Anyway, just delete it. DOn't try to turn it into anything else or anything. If I have time, maybe this summer, I might do some of those comics, but the prospect doesn't look good right now. IF at a later date I can do it more regularly, we could try again.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

So no one is down with any of the other ideas? In that case, unless I get any great up-welling of emotion, I will delete it by the end of this weekend.

Pity, though :( Oh well....

PS: When do I get my yearbook?

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Andunneana said...

And when do I get mine?

On an off thought though we ought to at least repost the comicy goodness here so that it won't be lost forever.

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

If we post the comic here on Smoke Zone I demand it is represented in one of those little boxes that you click on, bringing up another page for the full view peice. I just have weird mental issues with stretching the page ;)
As for the blog being deleted, I can't see a reason not to unless Avi gets off her lazy butt :P
No worries, I'm just teasing: I understand how much effort it takes to draw something like that. I couldn't really complain anyway; I don't post much of anything these days.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

It is done. :(

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Avi said...

I would assume, ladies, the next time you get your yearbooks will be the next time I see you. Unless you want the comics completed. RK's is nearly done, but I need her words for one of the boxes. I only have half-finished sketches on Daphne's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home