a ::the smoke zone::: Childhood Timewarp...

19.5.06

Childhood Timewarp...

I've been hit with the nostalgia bat once again...repeatedly. A friend from school introduced me to YouTube and Googlevideo about a month back and i've been cruzin through both off and on since then. It wasn't until I stumbled upon a link, via one of the webcomics I read, that I felt the first blow to the head from the bat of days past. It linked me to a video clip that sent me on a rampage through the web looking for more. What's this clip about you might ask? Its only something i've seen a couple dozen times, though not any time in the last ten years. And, unless you haven't managed to ween yourself off the PBS teet, you haven't seen these either in a good number of years. So take a trip down memory lane...relive your childhood once more...by following these three links...

Link number one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKX0RN19zc0&search=SESAME%20STREET

Link number two - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8237976613993331624&q=sesame+street

And link number three - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2780804592573424880&q=sesame+street (my personal favorite)

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Avi said...

OH MY GOD YES!!!

Actually, I only vaguely remember the first one, but man! The second one cracked me up! And the third one was...trippy.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Of course the last one was trippy, its the 70's and 80's! What do you expect. That is, hands down, my all time favorite Seasame street song.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

That was... ...amusing.

I was particularly fond of the first one, actually. Although the song of the last surely did get in my head. I caught myself singing it later that day >:0|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home