a ::the smoke zone::: The "Finals" War

30.5.06

The "Finals" War

Alright! Listen up people. Tomorrow many of us will go on the offensive...against finals that is. Be prepared to slog through heavy math and science fire. Don't get caugh on the English wire and make sure you don't put your foot down on the "business" end of a mine. Keep your heads down, language snipers may be lurking in unused classrooms. All it takes is one unexpected french or german word to the head to ruin your day. Keep your wits and mechanical pencils about you at all times. I want to see all of you hale and hearty when this is done. Good luck, and good hunting. May the force be with you. etc etc.

4 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Avi said...

The week of the Dead is upon me. Finals are next week.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Ok then. guess this was a bit early then. er...just, don't look at this post again till sunday night then.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Avi said...

My German Final is a take-home assignment! Should I be happy or scared? No one knows...

And holy hell I am supposed to WRITE A POEM for my poetics final. (In case you are thinking "WELL, DUH!", think again. Poetics is a class that studies other people's poetry, not a class to learn how to write it. Therefore, I shouldn't HAVE to write it. But nooo, he wants to give us experience or something.) Crap.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Wow, I think that has to be the lamest "application" assignment I have heard in all my life.

15 pager on Bangladesh due tomorrow (sigh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home