a ::the smoke zone::: Home is where the...

9.1.05

Home is where the...

Well, I don't know about the rest of you - but I'm ready to go back to the good ol' UK. Not that being home is a bad thing, but I'd like to resume my life and just finish out school, eh?

I s'pose a large part of it is just the fact that I can't take being in this weird-ish sort of 'limbo' much longer. It's like I don't live there, I don't live here...

[insert angst] Sigh.

Really, it would be good if life could be normal again. I realize that can't happen for a long time...maybe even never - but some form of normalcy would be much appreciated.

Maybe that's why I'm ready to step back into the grueling pain which is school. Even though it is painful, even frustrating and excrutiating, at least it feels normal.

Oh, and I must note the irony of the fact that I am posting in UK time at home becasue often I end up posting in home time in the UK. Strange.

-RK

3 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

I find it ironic that I post about not wanting to go back to England while you post about wanting to.
I guess I see what you mean about wanting to feel normal, but I've never had a clear idea of what normal is so I think I've lost touch with that idea.
Or so I'd like to think, eh?

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Remember how in my first post (I think it was) I said I was already looking forward to going back?

It's still very true. I know what you mean about limbo, RK. It's almost painful. Plus my vacation is boring. I don't know what's wrong with you, Widge - I was ready to go back two weeks ago. It probably helps that I hate my job here.

I'm very optimistic about the future semester, actually!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Oorah, Avi. Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home