a ::the smoke zone::: a shameful attempt at posting

4.1.05

a shameful attempt at posting

Well, well, you've all certainly made your mark now and taken back the blog.
I think we can agree it no longer seems like simply me and Rali's blog but really has that true...group blog feel.
Whatever that means.
Actually, I don't really have any good reason to post!
I just feel like I need to put something down or it'll seem like I'm not participating!
First, an order of business.
I'd like to make a motion that a link be added to my little section.
That of my other blog: Penny For My Thoughts.
That's http://paidpoetry.blogspot.com if you need the URL.
Well moving on, there's a new post up on my home blog about zombies and guitars and western movies. Yipee!
So is anyone else dreading going back to school for this next semester?
Oh! In other dreadful news, (I know at least Ande will appreciate this) Wigu has ended it's long running as one of the funniest and most randomly odd webcomics on the net. Mr. Rowland has finished the series. It's over. There will not be another Wigu comic.
But I think *only* Ande and me care about that one so I won't dwell on that too long.
In the meantime, lets do like t-rex and abandon verbs!
They suck!
We can awesome!
Now excuse me but I have to go happy and busy.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Order of Business: Email me when you have an order of business. SMKR!!!

Next, *clears throat extremely unltime Umbridge would* can you work on NOT making your font infintisimally unreadable? It's messing with the whole 'group blog' fel that you were so pointlessly striving for. Please, if you must post incoherent and pointless posts just to seem as though your imput is important...

Can you at least make it mesh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home