a ::the smoke zone::: I have ventured far and wide but I have finally found home

20.5.05

I have ventured far and wide but I have finally found home

I realize now why I love certain areas in Oregon so much. The green hilly bits where the only "civilization" is the road you are driving on. They are reminiscent of Glen Lyon which I have finally explored. We got out there late this morning thanks to my aunt's ability to rent a car, we would have never made it by bike. It is exuisite, picturesque views in every direction, cute little lambs who have excaped their fenced in pastures only to hop back in the minute the car goes by. While we were rained on off and on, it did nothing to decrease the pleasure I felt from finally being their. The sad thing is that every place we have stopped I am always going, oh alex would like that or wouldn't that look good on becca. I miss you guys.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

The scenery would look good on Rali?
Sometimes all the little things we think are annoying or out of place in one setting only make another setting even better.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

*sigh* I miss you all too. In Athens, at the airport, I saw four Asian kids, about our age, playing cards. One guy, three girls. And I swear, they were playing some different rendition of "Dipstick".

It made me think of us, in Verona or Stratford or Dublin...

*sigh* It'll get better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home