a ::the smoke zone::: Long, too long

17.2.05

Long, too long

It has been a while since this deserted place had any publicity or any traffic of the scribing sorts. Thus, I figured, I am putting of a paper that probably should be getting done but isn't. It seems like I should be thinking of the things to write into it, and yet my brain is again dry when it ought to be flowin quietly from my fingertips.

Nonetheless, here I am to put down my part and say what I have to say:
As editor and chief alone in staff - I have taken the liberty of making things different around here. If you don't like it *shrug*, see the footnote. If you do, congrats to you.

Either way, it will stay this way until someone else decides to care. *stern single-nod*

In other news, this semester is going strangely well. It seemes, aside from the paper that I am so nicely putting off, that things might take a turn for the increasingly better. If they fail to, I am pained to say, that I will probably be bald from ripping all of my hair out. No, not for relics. For sanity's sake.

Sanity asks a high price of us all, I presume. For some of us, it seems extreme. For others, insanity is the only viable option. I have traveled this road many a time. It is fair - not too rocky, not too smooth. However, it is littered with those that would improve it, only making the way quite unbearable.

But no matter. I am getting tired. I worked out, which was probably a terrible idea. Now, I am tired. It is only 23.26 and my eyes are drooping. I may need to drink tea without mile - which would make me quite miserable. But what can one do against such wreckless hate?

*sigh* I know. Bad quote. Poorly places. And I am studying film?

...Don't accuse me. I can't even get the paper written. If that doesn't explain more than it doesn't, sadly - nothing will. Either way, off I go. I changed the DVD setting on my computer for this absurd event. I oughtn't neglect it any further.

-RK

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Yeah, that wreckless hate...way scary man. What'd be even scarier though is some hate that actually wrecks stuff. Yeah. Or maybe reckless hate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home