a ::the smoke zone::: I am disgusted

29.1.05

I am disgusted

Can't a girl have a normal e-conversation nowadays, without being constantly chatted up by despies? Ever since getting Skype, I have been fending off dumb, can't-type-worth-beans weirdos telling me I'm pretty and they want to hear my voice or meet me and have a drink together or some other such rot. Honestly, can't they just find girls the normal way? I'm still trying to find polite ways to shoot down prospective "loverboys". I thought it would be cool to meet people from other countries or something, but I'm certainly not looking for "love". What kind of relationship would that be anyway? And do people really fall for that? Oy vey. All I wanted was to talk to my family more conveniently. I still really like the program, but honestly. Some people have NO lives.

So, anyway. LaFawnduh, eh? I really don't think it ever works like that.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

You could sink really low and charge them to talk to you.
And who knows, maybe Lafawnda like relationships can really happen...
not everyone in the world is shallow...

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

...Lafawnduh. Please spell it right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home