a ::the smoke zone::: So, any minute now...

2.3.05

So, any minute now...

If one of you would be so kind as to help me figure out image hosting, the first installment of our "Joint" comic can go up today! And then I won't get guilt pangs everytime I look at this sadly deserted blog and my life will have purpose again!!!

On the other hand, I just had a thought. Would you prefer I colored it first? I don't think it NEEDS it, but I was thinking maybe I wanted to... I'm still quite unsure.

I thought maybe I'd have some words of wisdom or something to add here, to flesh out this post and make it look less like I just felt awfully guilty and randomly typed some stuff (although there is a certain element of purpose here), but I'm fresh out of wisdom. No sniggering, thankyouverymuch.

So, did you see the sky today? Talk about blue. Or gray, or white, or whatever it is today ok I'll shut up now. Fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home