a ::the smoke zone::: webmaster business

25.7.05

webmaster business

I have all the coding entered -- and now I just need the okay:

I'm going to add a section for "Contact", however I didn't want to do this without consent from other members of the blog. If you do NOT want your email available as a link (without your name attached to it), then tell me asap. Also, if you aren't using the email I have for you -- also let me know.

I hope to work on this once I return from the mission field and vaca. So let me know ;)

And yeah, I realize this is a cheese post. But hey, at least you can see me working behind the scenes. I hope y'all also like that I've cleaned up the links sec's. They looked pretty rubbish. If you've got ideas, throw 'em mah way. Sanks!

-RK

3 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Avi said...

I like the cleaned-up version, and if you want to post contact, use my anandriel one.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Will do, Av. Sanks lovey

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

I like the new links too: they seem more organized. Also you can totally put up my email like I have on my blog like you stole and put on mine ;)
Not that I didn't steal the idea from someone else myself. I think it was The Firevaney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home