a ::the smoke zone::: Well, at least...

19.7.05

Well, at least...

At least everyone else is as much a slacker as I am. No one else has updated their blogs recently so you all can't give me any flak over not updating mine. Fwa!

Although I have been pretty good about keeping up with the Smoke Zone, haven't I? It's kind of funny, though - I'll start a post on my blog and then realize it really just fits better here - this very one being a prime example. This place is just better suited to the sorts of ramblings and inanities I've been coming up with - or maybe, since my recent posts have all been explaining myself, I feel that I ought to explain myself to the people who will actually care. (Well, maybe...)

My Gosh I miss you all! September CANNOT come soon enough!

Anyway, on to more interesting matters. Belara, that perfume Widge always raves about, came today. I ordered two bottles since I could get 'em half price. My verdict:

Actually, I had one all posted here and everything but then I thought it might be a better idea not to post my opinion and instead to let you guys try it for yourselves, so I erased it. I'm bringing the bottles with me to California so you ladies can try it (and have a bottle if you wish).

If you WANT my verdict, I'll go ahead and post it... so, whatever.

9 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Oh dear goodness me. If you bring that stuff to the September trip I will probably be incapacitated the whole time. The stuff is like crack, I swear.

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

So THAT is how you spell it. I was spelling it like the god(dess?) Oops.

And if I haven't updated -- it's not MY fault. I was playing tour-guide/chauffer. So there.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Avi said...

I didn't really think it was quite that stellar, Widge - it seemed pretty...generic...to me. Are you sure your memopry isn't just blowing it out of proportion? It is a NICE scent, to be sure...ANyway, so I take it you ARE going to CA in September? What date?

Yes, Becca, I know - Widge was down in SoCal (*snicker* when I spell it like that it looks like a prescription drug name) with you, ja? I am sure you had fun.

What god or goddess has a name that sounds like Belara???

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Whoops, it looks like I gave you my opinion after all. Should I delete it? ;)

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

I am not overexaggerating it's effect. On me at least.
I have decided I must head out for CA but I haven't gotten all the info quite yet nor boughten tickets or anything so we'll see. I might just have to only go for the weekend.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Psh. You should totally come for like a month

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Avi said...

I still want to know what god or goddess you were thinking of, Rali.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Oh right Lipstick, of course. I'll just go for a month. Why don't you stay for a month here in Smelly Onions?
:P

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Avi: Sorry, Corinthian hero - Belleraphon. Although I thought it was spelled Boleraphon. So in general, I was wrong.

Dipstick: Or why don't you just not get a roundtrip ticket ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home