a ::the smoke zone::: Is drivelling a verb?

4.12.05

Is drivelling a verb?

My french toast this morning was miraculous. Vons-brand french toast loaf with egg-&-cinnamon miuxture composed by my father. Added: sour cream and sugar free Cozy-something brand syrup. Cut with fork and knife. Chew at LEAST 30 times. Aerate, swallow.

Wow.

Other than that, I hate today. I have a group project for a class I honestly don't give a damn about. Because who wants to construct an ellaborately beautiful poster for a .5 unit class?! Answer: No one. But teachers don't always see things the way reality reveals them. It must be the lenses of academia are blurred.

But then again, I thought that was obvious.

No matter. All I have to do is complete these ridiculous projects and papers and tests, get a grade, pack a suitcase, and say goodbye to So Cal for a good two and some weeks.

However, once my winter snowglobe is cracked by reality, I'll be back again in the slums of mental degradation, called "college" or "uni". And then, it will be innumerably worse because I'm betting I'll be in college algebra, which will frustrate me on many counts. Two of those: A) I have already learned all this rubbish in high school, why do I have to prove yet AGAIN that I know it? B) I just hate math classes.

Okay, okay, so this is turning into a Rali-pity-party. What can I say? I must be taking cues from Av. Haha...Avi on a dowel.

Anyway, that was fairly pointless. In all honesty, I only wrote it because no one else is updating and I was working on CFR's template and wanted to be able to say that this was updated. So there it is, the background manipulation of my cynical efforts. Or somehting like that.

In other words, really, you could prevent things like this with a little more effort and updating. So there, you all fail.

And I win...

or something.

....gawd, this is uninspired.

I'm finished.
No, I'm done.
No wait, I'm...dead...**fire from heaven**...

-RK

5 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

HaHa! ...Dicklicious

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

How completely absurd of you

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Andunneana said...

Do not worry, you shall have your update immediatly.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Cue: PITY PARTY! PARTY LIKE ME!!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

It's tragically too much fun to pass up, I realize...

I'm ashamed :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home