a ::the smoke zone::: "Order is restored."

17.11.05

"Order is restored."

Avi is having some form of time-zone difficulty. This spawned several publishing issues, which I had to take into my own hands (at her discretion of course...)

Thus, the post-time of 11:11 has been submitted as Avi's update time. This is not completely accurate to reality -- but it's more sexual to say 11:11 than say 10:57. So I did. That's that.

Now, the real purpose of this post is to voice a concern that several of the union members of our blog expressed. So, as to avoid any further complications with the union (and therefore several consecutive strikes that would do no more than to produce irritating picketers in front of our blog entrence), I have decided to bluntly and obviously clarify the issue, henceforth.

There are three new blog entries.
This is one. RK's below is two. Avi's below is three. Please, do not neglect any one of these following posts. (This most certainly and foremost applies to number of comments submitted in a timely manner) If you should feel compelled to not read one of the following for any reason other than serious harm caused to your person (on which case you may be liable to apply for worker's-comp), please submit a fully completed application-of-complaint to our customer service department. They will respond within five full business days to your request, upon which you will be expected to take certain and immediate action.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, refer them to the customer service department head -- Mr. Jasper Widgeon, LTD.

Sincerely signed

-Friendly Webmaster, Esq.

9 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

...How am I limited?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Oh come on, Widgeon. I believe that's apparent enough.

I had to post this message at your request, didn't I?! Just one show of your limitedness, neh?

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

I can just see it now...Widgeon, Web Poster 3rd Class, Limited. (If you don't get that ref widge then you are no anime fan)

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Andunneana said...

Did you just make him into an action figure?

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Sweet. Can I get 1? I want to keep it on my shelf whenever Widgeon's 'working' in Chicago.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

*smacks his head* No I did not just make him an action figure. (Certainly wouldn't be in high demand if I had, I only know of three that would buy) I just made a ref to Ah! My Goddess which is a fairly well known anime that deals with three norse goddesses. The gods are classified, (1st, 2nd, etc) and are either limited or unlimited, meaning their powers. I've classed widge as a god of web posting, 3rd class, limited, making him the low guy on the totem pole. I suppose to be fair I should throw in music but it didn't fit the context of the post. There, now you are informed.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Hmm, I have read PART of Ah! My Goddess, but I never finished, so I only know about it in thoery.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Thoery, which is like theory only spelled wrong. Yeah, I fail.

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

You so do. Thoery? What the hell is that *rolls eyes* Failure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home