a ::the smoke zone::: There's just no point in it

19.10.05

There's just no point in it

Yes, I do realize you have no control in this case. That, in sincerity, you can't do a gosh-darn, single thing about my problem here. But I don't care, in fact. I'm going to complain about it anyway.

Someone needs to see the following with me!
-Corpse Bride
-Curse of the Were-Rabbit [Wallace and Gromit]
-Serentity

But first I need to work-out (which yes, I am doing again). And shower. Shower is probably the more prevalent issue on the table, but of that I care little.

In a way, this is a plea to the world to lay up on me. In a way, this is just a self-pitying sob-party intentioned to make you feel like poo. In part, this is the state of my mental capacity to understand the higher logic of society and the world at large.

In part, this is my religio-socio-political slant on existence. How I managed that? I've not a clue. But this is my attempt to update, since it had been a while - and I felt the twinges of guilt more predominantly than I felt the twinges of hunger or sleep or loneliness. So, shuttup; it's relevant. Love me for it :'0(

-RK

9 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

I have yet to see Wallace and Gromit, I would love to see Corpse Bride again, and erm...I really don't know about Serenity.
But yea, we can see the other two while you are here.
And you will see me break down like a sobbing idiot at Corpse Bride ("it's so beautiful *sniffle*")

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

*rolls eyes* what a girl.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Must...see...Serenity! Firefly...too cool...can't even imagine it in theaters...*drool*

btw - you guys sure travel alot for poor college students.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

...fiance.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

And now we have seen both in one night.
Brilliant.
And I so did not cry, what the crap are you talking about?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

*rolls eyes* what a girl.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

You've all fallen off the face of the digital earth. Its so sad.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I know, no one cares anymore :tears:

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

They're all too "busy" to spend a few moments of each day typing a few words. Unless of course you're a slow writer, then it may take longer. But I digress. People think now that they have a job, school, homework, winter setting in, less contact with friends...um...hmm. I guess there are reasons for people to be absent. BUT THATS NO EXCUSE PEOPLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home