a ::the smoke zone::: DAMN EVERYTHING

7.11.05

DAMN EVERYTHING

So I had a brilliant delirium induced post here involving Widge-brain and veggie stew and the little hamlet of Nonexistance and their tourism industry but now you get this uninspired rant because the computer I am typing on is a peice of shit and has a power button the size of France that my knee bumped into barely and killed everything.
I am so fucking mad right now I want to flail about and destroy things.
It is mostly due to my fever, which I was taking advantage of for a smkr post.
BUT FINE WHATEVER LIFE HATES ME I GET IT

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

That's ashame.

But you said fuck and shit - in one post *gasp* I might be the only one, but I'm not okay with that sort of language, you know.

...

hmm.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Avi said...

well, I'm a fan if it is necessary to express rage and so on appropriately. I am always a fan of language that is right for the occasion...

Of course I have noticed myself getting more profane as my life progresses. Either I need it more, or I care less. I will have to find new more creative outlets, I guess.

Damn, Widge. That sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home