a ::the smoke zone::: Dun Dun DUNNNN!

23.1.07

Dun Dun DUNNNN!

Avi has a boyfriend!

Despite the cruel trick you helped him play on me, I have decided to throw my lot in with him. And true to my feminist philosophies, I was the one who first declared to him that I wanted to go steady. Luckily enough, he was more than happy to oblige! And he thinks I am totally sexy.

(Daphne, don't tell your sister yet. I have to talk to the other guy I was seeing first so I don't want is spreading around campus just yet...though it probably will. Yeah. And isn't it funny that he was friends with your sister and never made the connection...I still snort about that.)

6 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Congrats again Avi! And best of luck to the guy, with you I think he'll need every bit he can get. I think this deserves a Motivational poster all its own. And yet the one i'm gonna pick is more for widge then anyone else. Tell me widge, has god smoted you lately? (See pic)http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Valakun/Irony.jpg

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Andunneana said...

So do you get to see the scratches now? *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* And how does my sis know him, is he from MiVoden, do I know him? SO confused.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Oh. I don't know how they met exactly...I think he was friends with that guy Victor whom I met when I had that curry dinner with your family.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Whoa. Too much Adventist input to process :)

By the way, Congrats...although that seems like a really silly thing to say to someone getting a boyfriend...as if its a trophy or something.

Maybe it is ;)

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Avi said...

We have come to an agreement that we won eachother, so yes.

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Brilliant, you both win :)
I have to say this occurs with particulary fun timing as my sister called me today and told me she is kind of dating a cute boy she met on the train.
It is equally astounding ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home