a ::the smoke zone::: You just aren't listening, are you?

14.7.08

You just aren't listening, are you?

Well, I have gotten through six dreams now about the end of the world and heaven and such, and still not a single comment.

I must say, I'm quite disappointed by you, gang. I thought, surely, if everyone else will leave me hanging - the smokers won't! But you did. And it makes me very sad.

But, honestly, please do read the newest one and think. THINK HARD! I'm interested to see if anyone has anything note-worthy to say. Apparently, you are all to damned lazy or busy to realize that you must, MUST have something in there somewhere.

Please, share it with me :(

7 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Newest what? Where?

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

screechingbrakes.blogspot.com

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Whoa.

First of all, I had no idea that existed. Second of all, those are some very...interesing...dreams. I will reply to them at some point, in more depth (probably), but for now I'll just say...huh. I'm in two of them!

My word verification thing says "uonan." I think that's a really cool not-word!

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Question: Why "Art?" That just makes me think of my aged great-uncle! I still prefer Widge or Jasper to "Art."

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I am thoroughly pissed off at the Blogger/Google union. Google just screwed my deliciously long explanation of "Why Art". I hate it.

So, I will truncate my explanation (which you will, in the long run, no doubt appreciate).

Art is Fate's pseudonym (like Rali): Arthur Ashenden. It once was Author, but that was simply stolen from Instant Classic because we thought it witty and clever. It became sealed in concrete from the fact that Rewind uses the metaphor pretty heavily (which you ought to know already). We like the allusion - so we keep it.

Not to mention there aren't many other good "A" names out there.
That's why Raliesha was born too. Most other "R" names are just cheese or far too commonplace to bear.

Ok, this is not truncated at all - but in fact, elaborated on.

I have a serious problem.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Avi said...

I knew Art was fate's new pseudonym. I just objected to that particular choice because it makes me think of my great-uncle. Uncle Art.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

That's very strange. I don't actually know any Arthurs at all. I'm sure if I did it would be a no-go.

Especially a great uncle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home