a ::the smoke zone::: A Little Perspective

6.6.08

A Little Perspective

I wanted to show this to SOMEONE, and I suddenly realized that of all the people I know, you all would appreciate it the most.

...as my old youth pastor used to say, "it'll blow your pumpkin."*


Courtesy of my darling, who has once again forgotten that this blog exists (it's ok, during the final weeks of school I kind of have been too.)

*Click on the picture and then stick around for a few seconds - it's an animated gif, so don't run off too soon and then accuse me of giving you a mere picture of the earth.

5 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

So it is true then. We are nothing.
Sigh.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Heheh...really makes you pull back and think doesn't it. You've reminded me of a similar picture that I have. I'll post it on my blog in response.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Yeah, I have to admit I thought at first, "What? Is this to show that Africa takes up a lot of space in the world and we should think about the people there more often or something? Perspective?"
Nope, it's just to blow my tiny tiny tiny pumpkin.
Anyway, it's amazing. Although it started to feel like overkill when there was just star after star of huge ones, bigger and bigger that I had never heard of and couldn't compare to Earth or the Sun anymore because they were too small.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

**I thought the thing about Africa because I didn't wait like the footnote said to do.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Well, that was silly. But yeah, it's supposed ot be overkill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home