a ::the smoke zone::: Pacific North-West

24.9.08

Pacific North-West

Well, here we are. Biking everywhere - like Widgey claimed we did when we were in the land of many Satans, but alas we were not. Here, now - we are. And it is delicious. I haven't even seen my car in two weeks. It may not even be there*.

But, today determined that - yes, biking is about 3x faster than taking MAX. However, MAX is still 3x faster than walking.
Walking really just sucks.
I can, honestly, say I understand why people of the land of many Satans choose to drive everywhere. Okay, well...
Almost honestly.


*Note: This would, albeit I prefer to bike everywhere in the proximity of reasonable-bikingness, be unreasonably depressing. I would severely miss N'dy were she gone from our lives forever. Widge might even sigh a little.
Sigh.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Andunneana said...

I forgot to tell you. Your car has a violation on it and needs to be moved onto my parents driveway. No fine, just a violation.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Our car has been violated!!
The shame...

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Gresham, how could you. N'dy trusted you!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Avi said...

I miss you guys. Wish I was going to Oregon in near future, but alas...work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home