a ::the smoke zone::: Books and Baguettes

6.11.08

Books and Baguettes

Ridiculous.
I don't have time to post anything on Smoke Zone!
Why would you think that?
That's absurd.
...and rude, really.

So, I organized Rali and I's bookshelves today. We have about 10 books spanning ~200 years of history, and everything else in the shelves is only from this last century. And it's a rather large bookcase, like maybe 8 feet tall! Take my words for it! That's really all you can do because I'm not going to take a picture. There you go again with your absurd and rude assumptions, tsh.
Anyway, I thought that was interesting, didn't you?

So now I have to go to class and make baguettes. These will be the 10th, 11th, and 12th baguettes I have made this week.
Yes, that is a lot of baguettes.
No, you can't have any!
Well, if you come over and ask nicely, then maybe I'll think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home