a ::the smoke zone::: Choose "No" if you are having post [layout] problems.

7.1.09

Choose "No" if you are having post [layout] problems.

[Fateduel 12.28.08]
Four of us already know this but, it is rather white outside right now.

[Valakun 11.16.08]
(nothing at all)

[Ralikat 9.06.08]
Title: Incoming
As of Monday, the Contextualists will be packing all of their belongings into a four-foot-too-long Penske truck and heading your way. We aren't certain where we are putting this

[Valakun 6.04.08]
(more nothing)

[Fateduel 11.25.07] (please note the year)
"You are insignificant."
Which means it's ok for me to hurt, Rali, I know.
(to everyone else) I hear that one a lot; it must just be new to you.

Anyway, I just thought I should let everyone know, including Daphne (and mostly directed at Daphne, as well) we now have a whopping 7 teapots.
An Italian handmade white teapot with little hens crafted into a ring around the top.
A tall white teapot with blue floral patterns around the top and bottom.
A smallish teapot with cartoon pictures of well known Scotti

[Anduneanna 11.24.07]
Title: New Post
You are insignificant.


As it is such a rare circumstance I thought I should announce here that there is a new post on my blog for any smkrs still interested.


[Anduneanna 11.24.07]
Title: New Post
You are insignificant. *this is still highly entertaining, did you do it Rali?*


As it is an extremely rare circumstance I thought I should announce that there is actually a new post on my blog for any smkrs still interested.


[Valakun 11.16.07]
"You are insignificant."


Apparently i'm insignificant.

At least according to blogger or some random internet godling that is.


My response?


Meh...




[Andunneana 11.15.07]
Title: You are stupid.


I came to post this morning due to the lack of intelligent posting of late and a fun thing that happened this morning and found the above line sitting in the body of my new post. Now you must understand the full context and absurdity of it all. I signed in to blogger, clicked on the new post link under the smoke zone and the posting page came up with "You are stupid." sitting in the body section. I had looked away and when I saw it it rather stunned me and caused a silly little giggle to escape. So now my question, is this something that our great god of blogging stuck in for fun *wink at rali* or if it was a hiccup in the cosmic psyche of blogger? Any thoughts? Or could it be that simply am stupid? Well on to my original post material.









Apparently, everyone had a hard time commenting to the wild (occasionally rude) comments left by blogger in our text box. I can't imagine why.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

You know, oh Queen of the Smoke Zone, I beleive Blogger has taken to saving drafts of your posts while you type them. And I think if you don't end up posting anything and close the window it will save it due to that.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I don't really care for the sarcasm in your tone. If you keep that up I'll save you as a draft without actually posting anything. (Do not point out how this makes no sense or else YOU will be a draft, too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home