a ::the smoke zone::: Wow, is it really almost...

18.1.05

Wow, is it really almost...

The countdown to the return has begun!

Just two more days until I will be on the plane flying back to the rest of my life. No more weird limbo. No more vacationing at home. No more sleeping until 2 pm and being a completely useless sack of genes in the proverbial gene pool. Nope. No more.

Time to return to the ensomnia, the manic glazing through books on topics I could hardly be said to really and truly care less about, and the loads and loads of ....dare I say it....fat ass chocolate!

That's right Avi. We are going to the store. And we are buying an entire stock of new, fresh fat ass chocolate!

Prepare to submit!

Oh, and we will have many more tea parties and many more late nights over only Heaven knows what...

Sigh. And more all-nighters multiple times in a week, I'm sure.

Won't it be GREAT!?

=0[ I'm so sure...

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Avi said...

OF COURSE we're going to the store and buying more fat-ass chocolate! I thought that was a given! Oh, and are we REALLY going to try to exercise and all that "healthy" stuff? ...we shall see, I suppose.

I know so well what you mean by limbo. I'm glad to be going back (this coming Saturday), personally.

Maybe we should try to reduce the all-nighters to a more manageable minimum, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home