a ::the smoke zone::: <i>Jem</i>s of wisdom:

26.8.05

Jems of wisdom:

In response to Vala and as further action against Av's useless links *wink*.
This could not more perfectly explain my view of life:

Who made up all the rules?
We follow them like fools, believe them to be true; don't care to think them through.

And I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm sorry it's like this.
I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm sorry we do this.

And it's ironic too cuz what we tend to do is act on what they say.
And then, it is that way.

Who are they and where are they?
And how can they possibly know all this?

Do you see what I see?
Why do we live like this?
Is it because it's true that ignorance is bliss?

Who are they and where are they?
And how do they know all this?
And I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm sorry it's like this.
-------
And from OK Go: Got a job, got a life. Got a four-door and a faithless wife. Got those nice copper pipes. Got an ex, got a room for the night.

Aren't you such a catch. What a prize, got a body like a battle ax. Love that perfect frown, honest eyes. We oughta buy you a Cadillac.

Hey, get over it!

-------
Thanks for listening gang. Nothing great this time around. That's all.

-RK

14 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Avi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

OH c'mon now Av. How not okay is that?! ::weeping::

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Actually, I think the line is: Got a room for the night

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Ugh, and I just noticed the title of your post. How not okay is that?!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

...I don't get it. Must be a smker thing.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

It's totally okay. So totally okay that you secretly love it. And you know you do.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

And Vala - its just smkr-ish, that's all!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Psh, there is totally no secret love here.
And don't go saying that cheesy puns are smkr-ish. That is giving smkr-ism a bad rep. What's wrong with you?
*shame*

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

*sniff* I did not mean to defame such a noble society. I ask your most humble and abject pardon oh Dueler of Fates sir.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Now, wait. Hang on! Cheesy puns are totally and originally smkr-ish. What the hell do you think smkr-ism even is, dude?!

Smkr-ism = being a complete random, cheesy retard.

I mean, honestly, all we have to do is look to closely at ourselves -- or re-read anything on this blog to affirm this fact.

So there, Fatey.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Brandy R. said...

dueler of fates... *snicker*... also, nobody mentioned how AWESOME that Jem song is!

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Well naturally, that was implied :D

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

My dear sir Valakun, I was not directing my shame at you but at Rali whose silly puns are not fit to be on the webpage.
Please accept my apologies at not being more specific.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

The graces smile upon me today! My most abject thanks to you my dear Dueler for clearing up this matter for my most humble person.

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Oh. So what? My posts aren't fit to be smkr-material now? My writing isn't fit to be posted and read here? I'm not fit for this blog anymore? Is that it?!

Fine then. FINE.

All the smkrs can thank your local Dueler for the loss of the poor, world-thrashed kitten who obviously isn't fit to write for you anymore.

Goodnight and Adieu.
Perhaps Vala will kindly replace me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home