a ::the smoke zone::: FREE: mustard packets, looking for a good home

12.10.05

FREE: mustard packets, looking for a good home

First let me just once again make notice of the fact that I have a ton of mustard packets if you want any. Honestly, it's like my floor is lined with them. I'm afraid I'll step on one.
Oh and I brought some ketchup packets back just for you Rali. They're filled with the best ketchup made out of the finest, ripest tomatoes, plucked from the golden fields of TEMERATH. Yea, funky name eh? They have funky names there.
I couldn't stay 'cus they don't serve tea.

So it's been done. My hair has been cut. It's back to a decent length. I dunno though, I'm a little concerned. Rali will decide and tell you all if I still have my awesome powers. Not that it matters, I can grow hair at a rate faster than anyone alive. They taught me some great stuff over on the other side.

8 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

What A Smkr!
You are totally on crack, I swear.
How fitting...

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Dude, I need a picture. I cannot see you with shorter hair. Even if its only a bit shorter. And I must have missed something. Where've you been? Mustard?

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Avi said...

I too am somewhat confused.

Still, I'm glad to see everyone is keeping up the old Smkr standards. I'd hate to see anyone going all NORMAL on me.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Normalcy...*freaks out*AH!!!

Anyway, I want those ketchup packets, Widge. And hurry up, we have a decificiency. A serious one.

As for the hair -- I want a picture too ;) Anyway...

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

The ketchup packets were already yours to begin with. But if you'd like some mustard packets that would help me out. thanks.
Normalcy sucks. If everyone was normal we wouldn't get such things as "dickalicius" or "I'm bicycling!!"

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Oh and as for the confusion:
go check the other recent posts. I commented on a few and that explains more what I'm talking about.

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

dude, he totally just said "dickalicious"!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

zzzzzzzz...snort...wuh? Oh I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep. *looks around and doesn't see a soul* Hmm, guess i'll just...um...sleep more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home