a ::the smoke zone::: This is getting ridiculous.

10.10.05

This is getting ridiculous.

It's been some time since I've actually posted. Call me lazy or ill-diligent, or irresponsible if you will. Or you could call me what I've actually been as of late - dead, beat like a whooped horse, and kicked in the ribs while I'm down.

At least that's what it feels like uni is doing to me. I'd like to call it unfair - but no one would legitimize a comment like that. So I'll just let it go. But no, seriously, my annoying blathering aside, I've stumbled across gold -- GOLD!

Here. Bushell's Tea.

Click me, I'm hott.

If you don't appreciate this, you're not smking something. You're not on crack or grace grass or even concrete. You're just a piss-drunk punk-ass who has no concept of culture, or experience in a wider world that goes beyond your indie band posters in your academy dorm room that little boys and little girls can't hang out in together.

You're irrelevant if this makes no sense to you, and you should be removed from the greater gene pool. Respectively.

With that, enjoi you're stay.

-RK

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Andunneana said...

Yay, they have nice biscuits!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

I WANT AN AUSSIE HAT!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I thought you'd appreciate the nice biscuits, there love! But hey, dun't forget -- I'm always a nice biscuit...well sometimes ;0D

And Fate - no. Not allowed. Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home