a ::the smoke zone::: Three blank text messages

8.10.05

Three blank text messages

Yesterday was obviously not my day. I went to text the smkrs about how I had represented Newbold at the PAA college days and how it made me miss Newbold and them and just could not get it right. Enter addresses, go to message, wait... I sent it... blank, dang. Alright lets try this again, enter addresses, go to message, what... not again. I will conquer, go to outbox, try to edit message, why did you send it again?! Come on, I'm smarter than my phone, enter addresses, go to message.... *blank look*... I give up.
On a secondary note, have ya'll noticed that this make my 3rd post in a row without a single post from any other smkrs. You need to start posting and you can no longer bug me about not posting, mwaha.
Oh, and Widge where are you? Let us know that you are still alive.

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Sounds like a clear cut case of 'the machine is only as smart as its user'. *backs himself into a defensible corner to await the response*

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Widge's fallen off the face of existence. *nods* Yep, he has. Just started getting too close the other day and...oops, there he went. Slipped right off. Because you know, that edge of existence - it's one damn slippery slope. Just ask the Widgester.

Oh wait, you can't, because he no longer exists. Well, I suppose this puts a significant dent in his campaign strategies.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

BOOM
I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE BEYOND.
MANY SECRETS HAVE I TO TELL.
FOR INSTANCE, IN THE BEYOND, EVERYONE TALKS IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
WHICH, AS IT ALSO TURNS OUT, IS POSSIBLE (NO IT'S NOT LIKE YELLING).
ANYWAY, you all don't talk like that here so I'll leave it alone.
Well, I brought a ton of mustard packets back if you want any. They come with everything there.
I have to rest now, climbing the slippery slope of existance was damned hard.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Avi said...

*snicker*

Man, it was worth everything just to read that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home