a ::the smoke zone::: Rainbows

12.12.05

Rainbows

Yellow is the color of flowers undrawn
Blue is the color of passion unthawed
Green is the color of life rare & raw

Blue is the color of crying eyes unseen
Red is the color of blood flowing free
Violet is the colored sky under you, over me

Red is the color of love unrefined
Yellow is the color of gold without shine
Orange is the color of fire burning our insides

Black is the color of mourning, of sleep
White is the color of memory, failed to conceive
Grey is the color of muddled pain without cease

-RLL (c)2005

I might harbor this more. It's rather raw. Maybe you know why...

4 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

I like it, we should work on it.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Avi said...

I like it too - a LOT. The last stanza is the only one that doesn't seem to fit with the rest stylistically, but in sentiment it does.

I think I know why...

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

the last stanze is actually meant to be seperated in a way; how exactly do you mean though -- I want to be sure it is having the effect I wish it to have.

And yes, Av, you do...

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Seems like blogs have been turning into poetry centers recently. Anyway...Very nice so far Rali. The end does leave something to be desired. I look forward to see it completed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home