a ::the smoke zone::: Hola Chicos, Que Tal?

31.7.06

Hola Chicos, Que Tal?

Now that all but I are back in the country working a the details of daily life we have a 21st birthday to plan for and a 23rd not to forget. I will meet you all at the airport on the 17th but we need to figure you guys out. Avi what are we doing and what do we need to bring? Widge y Rali, how are you getting up? One suggestion fro Vala on the subject was for you two to drive to his place and then take his car up to Avi's. This would put gas costs on him and me between our place and Avi's and allow you guys to visit the other friend in San Francisco on the way up or back. Giving you $3.50 a gallon, assuming 1,000 miles one way, and asuming 30 miles to the gallon in Rali's car it would be about $233 total so that may be the best option money wise because you will have a hard time finding airfair for one to one of the destinations for that much. Oh well, I know we won't know anything for sure for a while just keep me updated and look at my blog.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

That isn't too terrible of an idea. I will talk it over with the Widge-man and we will look at airfare as well as a map, etc and see what looks best. I will keep in touch :) PS when do you get back?

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Andunneana said...

I get back the 16th of next month and fly straight into Avi's. Sometime in the early to midafternoon so I will hopefully be meeting you guys up there. Vala is off having fun til tonight but you can talk to him about the idea, which I stole from him and in part from Widge, tomorrow or on.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Oi Oi! whats all this plannin without me? I just got back from sunriver(since i do have to work once this week) but i head back there tomorrow. 3 hour drive is not really fun. lucky me i dragged my cousin along. lots of talk. Gonna go check email now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home