a ::the smoke zone::: Still

24.7.06

Still

I'm still a biscuit - a Nice one in fact. Perhaps you don't remember. That's okay, I will remind you.

I make a difficult sandwich. Perhaps you don't remember that either. Fear not, I'll remind you.

There's a pidgeon that's obsolete and a certain country that's a super loser and a girl who will always tell you you're wrong. Don't you remember? Well, no matter. I've reminded you.

I think I'm just getting tired of the smell of Kuu. It's too bad really.

Perhaps we ought to erect totum poles to that pidgeon anyway.
Curse him.

-Biscuit

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Oro?

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Was!?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

I don't get it.

(V for Vendetta!!! August 1st!!! WOot!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home