a ::the smoke zone::: The Circle is Now Complete

12.1.09

The Circle is Now Complete


I tried to come up with something witty to say here...something along the lines of Six there are now yet four set out from Newbold or some other modified movie quote like that but it's just not happening today(when is it ever?). The most appropriate, I think, is the title but then that's been used to death.

Ah well...All the people formerly known as Smkrs have been married off and the numbers are all nice and even now. The Contextualists have left the wastes of LA and settled in fair and funky Stumptown, which they seem to have been made for, to join the Random Factors. Now all that needs to be done is to get the Butter Lovers down to Stumptown or its vicinity and we'll truly be able to say, in our best dark lord voices, the circle is now complete.

8 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all look so awesome! *purrs*

In other news, I mentioned this before, but PAA filled the position without interviewing me. They did mention that other positions might open up, so I'm still hopeful. I called Livingstone (cause Salem is closer than Burlington) and they're thinking a position will open up and I'm on the top of the list to call. Also, Lincoln City is looking for a teacher as well, so I might have options. At the very worst, with any luck, the butter lovers will be two hours away from the rest of y'all, which is much better than four.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

cooohhh-heaaeaeaeaa...

coohh---heaaeaeaeaa...

I've been waiting for you Valakun.
We meet again at last.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Yes i'd heard about PAA...too bad. I'll count it as a win if you can get into oregon.

You can't win Fate. If you strike me down I shall become more powerful then you can possibly imagine.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Ook.

I get the circle allusions. I don't get the rest of this refuse.

And I will also call it at least a sort of good win if you are half the distance that you currently are.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Tha last ones were Star Wars references, I believe. Fate's weird italicized noise things were probably Darth-Vader-style heavy breathing. Am I right?

Anyway, huzzah for the fabulous picture! We all look so awesome...are there more pics? We are remarkably picture-deficient at our end.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Oh yes, many pictures thanks to Ande's little sis. There are a few i've been meaning to share that I find funny or just plain good. I'll post them on my blog here in a bit.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Demand from the little sis that we need copies too!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

I've got your copies right here. Just gimme a jump drive and i'll give em to you. Either that or come over here with your laptop. For now enjoy the ones i've got on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home