a ::the smoke zone::: Ooh ooh ooh!

27.1.05

Ooh ooh ooh!

You will not believe where I am sitting.
Nor will you believe what I am doing where I am sitting.
Nor will you believe what is working so I can be doing what I'm doing where I'm sitting.

No more cryptics? Fine. Fine. Fine.

I am sitting in my ROOM.
I am on the INTERNET.
And the network is WORKING.

I know. I know. It's amazing.

It's inconcievable. It's unbelievable. It's impossible.

And really, it is amazing.

I know.

We are proud. We are pleased.

We are on the world wide web.

And we are at last, satiated.

Be overly and expressively joyous.

Now.

Oh yeah. And, I almost forgot...

***

To Widge:

You may have foiled me with a longer title but

a) Mine was so much smoother.
And 2) I totally beat you for most-broken-up post that still looks totally and absolutley

AMAZING!

Not to mention fully succinct and elegant.

So thar!

***

-RK

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

That might mean something to me if I didn't think tht broken up posts look retarded.
Congrats.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Andunneana said...

I hate you all. Why does the network hate me, why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home