a ::the smoke zone::: Widge for '05!

30.8.05

Widge for '05!

[Widgeon: I win.]

My fellow smkrs:
with the recent resignation of our leader Ralikat, the blog is in a state of anarchy. New decisions must be taken, our focus taken to new directions.
I aim to fill that empty space and build a ... bridge, lets say, to the new blog. A bridge to 2006.

With my unemployed state, I can devote the proper attention to the inner workings of this smkzn, making sure your thoughts and desires are being heard and addressed. With me at the helm, I will make sure that our beautiful smkzn is getting the proper publicity it deserves and I swear that we will be within the top 10 of the bloglist before 2007. I swear that I will develop a way for your moniter to smell like roses when you visit smkzn.blogspot.com and the scent will linger with you for the rest of the day, making the blogosphere a more plesant smelling place. With time, you may even begin to choose what smell you want!* Also, every voter who votes for me will receive a free and adorable kitten!**
My fellow smkrs, when election day comes around and you make your way to the voting booth, remember my promises and my ability to lead and make the right choice.
Widge for '05!


*choices will include roses, poop, vomit, and wet dog.
**life not included.

6 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

First of all - I have not resigned you anarchist little trouble-maker.

Second, application are to be sent to the corporate address. This type of subordination will not be tolerated, and further motions in the same strain will incur serious action on the part of both former and new blogmaster, whom I will insure greatly dislikes the likes of you.

Third, at least get the damn url right *rolls eyes*.

Fourth, it is so on. Watch your back.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

yeah...not gonna touch this with a ten foot pole. ;P

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Dude, Widge, you always do weird font things. My vote is to re-elect Rali.

by the way... *Snickers so hard she chokes*

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

::revels::

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Wow, RK, you SO won.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Don't I always?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home