a ::the smoke zone::: Are They Dead? Looks Like It. Yup.

11.8.06

Are They Dead? Looks Like It. Yup.


You guys are boring me to death here. Where are the posts? Where are the replies? Where...is my cat going with that piece of string?!? But seriously. Where are you guys? Summer does not mean you can drop off the face of the earth. I'm getting tired of looking at the same posts and same replies week after week. If I must i'll post more here just to keep it lively. What are you guys doing that's eating up so much of your time that you can't update? I wanna know how summers are going. We also need to plan for the gathering in Seattle in Sept. Speak to me. Rali, Wudge, how do you guys wanna do this? Let me know.

3 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Andunneana said...

Hola Boy,
You know what my summer is like. You know I'm in Central America for a second language. You know of my fearsome patriotic blogging wrath last Monday, which no one else has commented on :( You know of my increasing nerves with my upcoming debut as a theatre teacher. But you don't know about my new cameo. I don't even know much about it. The good doctor's daughter was kind enough to find me one in Jolly Old England. Woohoo

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Such a short phone call leaves me wanting to talk to you more. And since you decided not to be online anymore today i'll just have to pretend you're getting this sooner rather then later. I know you're kinda stressed and i'm really not aiming this at you. You are one of the two others that acutally seems to leave their marks here every once in a while.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Avi said...

A Soggy! I do better next time!

The sad truth is, I completely forgot about the good ol' Smoke Zone. I know, I know, I should be drawn and quartered or something equally unpleasant, but please have mercy on me.

Anyway, we should definitely discuss September. It looks like the weekend of the 16-18th is our best bet - the weekend before, which is actually closer to my birthday, is already taken by a dance workshop. Also, I know Laura had some plan ot another but I can't remember when. Actually, maybe I'll just include all this in a seperate post after all...

Ja, ich bin doof. Ciao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home