a ::the smoke zone::: One other thing.

27.1.05

One other thing.

Those of you unfortunate enough to read this without foreknowledge of its purpose, without brotherhood unity to the other members ascribed here, and without realization of what shall befall you now, I must explicate a very simple point.

I *bows* have been honored to be graced by a title so astounding, so amazing, so magnificant - there is no point in denying that it fully describes all of my faculties, my talents or 'skills'[as Napolean would so properly state], and my inner qualities which make me especially wonderful and overtly sexy on all fridays and sometimes off wednesdays too!

This title is completely shocking. Try to brace yourself.

It will reveal itself to you.

...very soon.

...

...*sigh*

I'm such a nice biscuit. Be proud of me :0(( pleeeaaase.

-RK

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Frankie said...

I'm TERRIBLY proud of you! Biscuit... ;)

And... don't forget... SISTERHOOD! ;) You know you love I'm a feminist! :P

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Of course I'm glad your a feminist dear. I wouldn't know what to do with you otherwise ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home