a ::the smoke zone::: Totally Normal and Completely Ordinary

31.8.05

Totally Normal and Completely Ordinary

I love smkr conversations!


your dirty words come out clean says: oh thats awesome
Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt 1 says: it was a little weird when the class coming in afterwards thought I was a substitute teacher
dirty words: LOL thats brilliant
Yoshimi: no, I'm not supposed to look that old yet

dirty words: LOL, we all look that old
*sigh* I AM that old

Yoshimi: I am not, I refuse.
and neither are you, you'll only be 22
dang it that rhymed

dirty words: whoa.
yeah that wasnt really ok

Yoshimi: especially since it wasn't even said, it was typed
I totally lose

dirty words: you totally do
Yoshimi: completely
dirty words: lol
Yoshimi: why does everyone laugh at me
dirty words: i laugh at everyone silly
myself included
and often

Yoshimi: and yet I'd be an awful standup comedian
dirty words: LOL, yeah well - wouldnt we all. I can just see it now - SMKRs live on stage! *shudder*
LOL

Yoshimi: that just might work *evil grin spreads across face and dollar signs replace irises*
dirty words: oh dear heavens. we cant MAKE people pay for.....that.
it'd be like, illegal or something
like selling drugs

Yoshimi: that's why we do it in mongolia
mwahahaha
dirty words: OH gosh! LOL
Yoshimi: or cambodia, except (name erased to protect the Widge) would just keep saying cambodia and giggling and nothing would get accomplished
dirty words: no dude, that would totally be a part of the show
we're all going off like into a joke or anicdote or something
and the fourth member is constantly muttering "cambodia"
giggling like a moron
brilliance!

Yoshimi: moca for the stage
dirty words: YES!
Queen's Moca
and we can ALL smoke it
on stage
Yoshimi: it would be totally smokin
dirty words: totally
smkr-dom to the next level.
this is post worthy....*goes to smkzn*

8 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

UGH
Can someone please delete the first three spam comments please?
Also, can we fix the open-ended green color tag that is making all our posts green? It's making my eyes hurt.
As for the post itself, I totally would be saying Cambodia but not giggling. It just makes you happy.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Amen, Amen, and Amen, Widge.

You so would be giggling.

And that conversation was BUTT AWESOME!!!! RVOCK ON DUDE!!!!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Personally, I think the green is hott! Red Hott!

As for the spammers, they shall die!!!11

And for the Widgester - this is my domain and until I review the applications, it will still be me.

So ha to your foiled plans of uselessness!

Oh yeah, and you would totally be giggling. Like an idiot, man, like an idiot. [Thank you, Av for your support. I wuv u!]

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

oh yeah, I can definitely see wudge(spelling intended) giggling. And you should know by now wudgy that competing against girls in anything besides sports and eating is often a futile effort...that said, you have my vote buddy.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

he WOULD have your vote.

That's it. No honorary smkr-ism for Vala!

Vala, don't you know you should never join forces with the Widgester? He's dangerous...[that's not ironic, either!]

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Avi said...

Yeah, pshaw. So much for my supporting YOU, Vala. Poop on a stick.

It's all right though, Rali - you know you'll ALWAYS win.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Avi said...

*snickers uncontrollably*

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Yeah, really. Someone seriously should have warned him. It's just not fair...

*scrapes at blotches of black-plagueness on her flesh* Dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home