a ::the smoke zone::: I still loathe you

3.1.06

I still loathe you

I hate you all, still. We never should have missed Warwick you guys would have loved it, not only the castle but the entire town. And there was this absolutely darling dress/nightgown that I saw half off under £30 that I so wanted to by Rali but my budget prevailed :( It was so darling, green satin cut on the bias so it swung with crepe straps. I love England so completely but it would have been pure folly to go back to Newbold this year, I would have become a melencholy bird. I spent yesterday at the school visiting the Southern's. They could use your prayers, Rosy's kidneys have completely shut down and she has to go in for dialisis. The good news is that Daniel is able to give her one of his so the transplant will happen at the end of the month but as always there are risks so our prayer is still needed. Well I ought be off, later.

8 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Wow, you can't update when you're home with plenty of time to spare but some how, in the middle of a trip, you're able to update twice in just a couple days. Keep it up dear. Missing you already.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Andunneana said...

When I am at home I talk to you guys more so I don't feel the need to update. You do realize you would have been part of my melencholy had I come back alone.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Warwick was fun (I went with my family) but kinda chintzy in places - too tourist-trappy for my taste. Now, Conwy is the castle to go to!

I will definitely keep Daniel and Rosy in my prayers, such that they are. How wonderful that he is going to give up a kidney for her! Now that's love. I really hope there are no complications...

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Yes I do dear. And I love you all the more for it.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I still am melancholy. There appears to be no cure.

But I am glad you are having a nice time there in England. Be sure to enjoi everything for me. :sigh:

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Andunneana said...

I forgot to mention earlier that I saw the Innocentmobile!!! I simply arrived to late for free smoothies :( But I did get ya'll some January calenders, granted they will probably be out of date by the time you get them but still fun. I go to Windsor and Harrods today and saw Thomas More last night and go to Comedy of Errors tonight. Rali, do you want that Boots nail stuff?

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Would you prefer it if it was just your parents picking you up at the airport or would you like me there as well. I know i've been there the last couple times you've gone to the airport or come back. Let me know. I'll probably end up talkin to your folks this weekend anyway to see what they think. When do you get in anyway?

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Hmm. Would it survive the mail? I suppose it's too late to make any defining comments on it now.

I fail 80\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home