a ::the smoke zone::: Wandering alone/again

1.1.06

Wandering alone/again

I could not decide on a word for the title so you get a special two-for-one deal today. I am again in the land of bangers and mash and you all would be very proud of me. I got off the plane, went to the trainstation, looked at the possible destinations and went, "hmm, Brighton sounds nice." And the lack of planning did not end there, upon arrival in Brighton I simply picked a street and headed towards the sea. No map, no real destination, no list of things to see, just wandering in true smkr fashion. And I loathe you all for not being here everytime I want to go, "ooh, look at that" and no one is there to look. You all have better things to do. But, Rali, we should have gone to Brighton. I must have passed half a dozen clubs before I reached the sea. Then, as I walked upon the wall I began to here a thump-a-thump-a-thump-a from below only to realize that there was a club still open, music blaring, bouncer staring at 8:30am New Years day. It was really quite entertaining. You will have to excuse me if this post disolves into drivel as I have now been up for more than 24 hours and am simply waiting to be able to check into my hostel in order to grab some much desired rest. Oh yeah, Rali, if you fly from Burbank you can save another $20 on that airfare I told you about. I am tempted to go to the Thai place tonight but I think I will save that for when Lacey is over here. I will try to post here or my blog to update ya'll, Vala included. Brain sutting down, must sleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Hehehehe, it sounds like some of my jaunts through the areas I didn't have places I wanted to visit a bunch. I just began wandering without much of a direction in mind. Just the thought of where I needed to be at the end of the day. Glad to hear you got in safe and sound. Hugs and kisses from your family and me.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

You suck so much, I had no idea you were off to the UK again. I say "The UK" because I am assuming that you are not going to dare limit yourself to just England and miss out on all the lovely Scotlandish hills of Scotland.
I hope you have continued awesomeness in your trip and enjoy seeing all those things we all saw together at some point or another. Or, well, at least three of us at once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home