a ::the smoke zone::: In light of Avi

17.1.06

In light of Avi

What Are You?

Redneck
1] Do you have a couch in your front yard or porch? No.
2] Do you drive a four-wheeler? No
3] Do you ride four-wheelers? Would like to, but no
4] Do you like to get dirty? Somtimes...I guess that quantifies somehow as "yes" though
5] Do you like country music? If I'm in the mood, I can listen to anything. (Avi: shitty-sounding crap? What's that?!)
6] Do you have a broken car in your back yard? No.
7] Do you own a cowboy hat? Yes
8] Do you live on more then two acres? No
9] Do you have more then four different animals at your home? Did at one point, I like reptiles & fish so thats not really "Redneck" but whatever. Answer's no
Total yes: 3/9

Goth
1] Do you wear black eyeliner? of course
2] Is most of your clothing dark? If I did a tally, probably
3] Do you think about death often? sure
4] Are you a social outcast? I don't want to be a "social incast" if that's what you mean. so I suppose so
5] Are you pale? pretty much but not by choice, really (Again this does not MAKE you goth?)
6] Do you like Hot Topic? I like to shop there but I'm not a stero-typical "Goth"; I'm not in love with it or anything. That's retarded, again.
7] Do you enjoy Tim Burton movies? yeah
8] Are you mean? always
Total yes: 8/8

Skater/Punk
1] Can you skateboard? No
2] Do you wear Vans? they don't feel comfy, so no
3] Do you do stupid stuff with your friends? all the time
4] Have you gotten in trouble with the Cops? No
5] Do you watch the X-games? sure, if I have time
6] Do you have any piercings? Yes
7] Do you like/wear mohawks/fohawks? They're fun ;)
8] Have you called someone a poser? All the time.
Total yes: 5/8

Prep
1] Do you say the word "like"? like yeah
2] Do you shop at Hollister/Abercrombie & Fitch? nope
3] Do you pop the collar? bleh
4] Do the people in Hot topic scare you? Yes, I scare myself :sigh: How retarculous; no.
6] Do you watch Laguna Beach? no
7] Do you like pop music? Again, with the right mood
8] Do you want/have a little dog? no
9] Do you idolize Paris Hilton? I hardly know who she is
Total yes: 2/9

Hippie
1] Is your hair long? This makes me a hippie? Retarded
2] Do you own a tye-dye shirt? Did, but I think I got rid of it (And Av, you totally do!)
4] Do you want to save the animals? Not particularly
5] Do you think war is unnecessary? if we lived in a different kind of world. It's terrible, but necessary
6] Is love essential in your life? No, I'm "goth" I hate everyone :sigh: Yes.
7] Have you smoked pot? No
8] Do you like classic rock and trippy music? Again, mood
9] Do you wear paisley head-bands? I would
Total yes: 4/9

Gangsta
1] Do you act ghetto? Sometimes
2] Do you wear do-rags? No
3] Do you like hip-hop? Again
4] Was Tupac truly the greatest rapper in the world? He wasn't bad, but actually I would say Eminem is better
5] Do you believe he's alive? He could be, but I don't care too much
6] Do you like afros? Oh gosh, hillarious
7] Have you ever said "Fo Shizzle"? Mockingly
8] Do you like to dance? of course, but how does that make me "Gangsta" Only gangstas dance now? Bleh, why am I taking this!
Total yes: 4/8

Emo
1] Do you cry often? Or you could be a cry-baby
2] Do you wear hoodies? yeah, so that makes me emo? Ugh!
3] Do you like screamo music? It's called "screamo". What do you think? But actually. I bet I do and don't call it some retard name like that. Because Again, with the music....
4] Do people not understand you? Who does?
5] Do you write your own songs? yeah, but of course only emo's do
6] Ever dyed your hair red, black or dark? yes
7] Do you cut your own hair? umm. no. I'm not a retard.
8] Are you lonely? Heh, that's personal now isn't it. Everyone gets lonely at SOME point
9] Is Ohio for lovers? WTF!
Total yes: 7/9

Surfer
1] Do you surf? I wish...
2] Do you wear flip flops year-round? sometimes.
3] Is your hair shaggy? no
4] Do you wake up before six every morning? hell no
5] Do you own many pairs of shorts? of course, I live in Cali
6] Are you tan? not anymore
7] Do you talk surfer lingo? Shaw, dude.
8] Do you want to be at the beach right now? meh
9] Do you hate tourists? YES!
Total yes: 4/9

Geek
1] Do you wear glasses? Because you are a geek if you do :sigh: no.
2] Do you get good grades? yea
3] Do you use an inhaler? nope
4] Do you stick pens and calculators into your shirt pockets? Stupid. no
5] Does your mom pick out your clothes? no
6] Are you on the computer often? yea
7] Do you ever get picked on? I have older siblings, of course
8] Do you look forward to go to school? after full-time work
9] Are you shy around the opposite sex? no
10] Do you like math? Actually, yeah :gasp:
Total yes: 5/10

Girly
1] Do you look in the mirror a lot? most do, few admit to it
2] Does it take forever to pick something to wear? sometimes
3] Do you own lots of hair products? but rarely use them
4] Is your favourite colour pink/purple? purple is NOT girly! dammit
5] Do you "hog" the bathroom? no
6] Are you afraid to get dirty? no
7] Do you flip out when you see a spider? No, I'm fine
8] Are you on the phone a lot? Umm. no. never. of course not. Widge is girly too then (STUPID!)
9] Do you eat like a bird? More like a cow. <---yeah me too!
10] Do you hate it when people don't like you? no
Total yes: 5/10

So I guess by stereotype standards I am: Goth Emo with borders in Skater, Geek, and Girly.

How stupid was that. I scored pretty evenly in most. Stereotypes are dumb. Let's see what everyone else gets. Widge - I know you wanted to. Post it. Vala, you too -- as a comment ;D

Woo. =0| :sigh:

-RK

26 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Tee hee, you DID take it!!!

I win

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Oh yeah, and "shitty-sounding crap" is SUPPOSED to be poo squared, just to hammer the point home.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Oh yeah, one more thing. You are SO not pale. Not ever, not even in sunless England. You freakin' liar!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

That's just because your sorry white ass is jealous of my yellow-toned skin. I could never be THAT pale. I can't help it. I'm Russian, dammit.

Oh yeah and I should have said Yes to "Do you have shaggy hair" because I totally actually do.

That makes Surfer another border.

How Frickin Lame!!!! Bleh >=P

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

I did take it rali, i was the first to take it after avi's post. Its on my blog.

And just a question. what does poo squarded "sound" like? if its shitty-SOUNDING crap does it make a square sound when it hits the water? I need to know these things.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I think we all need to know these things, Avi.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Just use your imaginations, guys. I am sure you have them.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

but i could never imagine what poo squared sounds like. I don't spend enough time in the bathroom to properly think out such vexing questions.

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Poo squared?
Oh yeah that's a pretty messed up noise.
Sorry you've never heard it Vala: not only is it impossible to imagine, it's beyond explanation.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Avi said...

*snigger*

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I'm very, very concerned.

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Really Fate...you must tell me where you heard that rare sound and how you came to be in that place at that exact moment. Well, don't keep me waiting man!

PS - I think we're scaring the girls.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Scared? Naw, I'm hella amused!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

Scared?! Ha. I just think you are all a bunch of retards, that's all.

And Widge, I have proof on your status -- so don't you say a word!

Vala, I'll have Ande scrounge up some soon enough :P

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Valakun said...

Ha! I'll give you a clue as to how bad a retard I actually am. Ask Ande about me and the word "why", there's a story behind that. I'm sure that will take care of all your doubts.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

There was a doubt??? ^.^

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

not really, just had to make sure.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Andunneana said...

A little advice Widge, if Rali says, "Kiss me" don't ask, "Why?"

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Gehehehe... Yes, from one guy to another it is in your best interest to not question kisses, lest you face the consequences. But you knew that already didn't you. ;) you're a smart guy.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

No I totally think anytime I demand kissies, Widge must question them.

I'd feel jipped somehow if he didn't :P

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Valakun said...

Ok, someone seriously needs to write a new post here, same with Ande...you haven't updated since december dear.

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars toowoomba
cash for cars brisbane

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for junk cars Brisbane
cash for old cars Brisbane

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for scrap cars gold coast
car buyer caboolture

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
scrap metal bins brisbane
cash for scrap metal logan

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger apluscarremovalsau said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.if you know about my blog so, read about it.If you're looking to sell your car to Cash For Toyota, there are several options available to you. You could consider selling your car to a dealership or a private buyer, or you could explore online car-buying services that offer cash payments for your vehicle.Before selling your car, it's important to do your research to ensure that you're getting a fair price for your Toyota. Look up the current market value of your car and compare prices from different sources. You may also want to have your car inspected by a trusted mechanic to identify any potential issues that could affect its value.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home