a ::the smoke zone::: Photographic friends

11.2.06

Photographic friends

My head is dying.
I think it might have to do with the fact that I was pretending to snort talcom powder with a ten dollar bill on a fold up card table with a gun in one hand, wearing a sunflower-yellow, shiny button down shirt. Open, at that, with my bare ugly chest exposed for all to see.
At one point I threatened a stuffed bear with powder all over it's nose.
Then we lined up and all jumped in the air and got pictures of that, meaning to represent how everyone thinks the little subcultures like goth, emo, or punk are all unhappy but they aren't really.
But it might also be hurting because all I had to eat today was pizza.

6 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Whoa. The things one does to get a picture, I guess...

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

I was helping someone out with a school project. They had pictures they needed taken.

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Avi said...

What an altruistic fellow.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

See, Widge, I always said you were a decent human being - unlike the rest of us.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Fateduel said...

Aw shucks. Don't be silly, I'm not altruistic.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Oh, well, maybe you are right. Have it your way then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home