a ::the smoke zone::: SMKR PLANS

3.8.07

SMKR PLANS

So, contrary to what you might think, I have been reading smkzone. I ust can't get my blogger to sign me in half the time and so get too frustrated to post. BUT now I am, so all is well with the world.

As Daphne can attest to, I am currently trapped somewhere South or West (or both) of Portland, with my boyfriend's family (but no boyfriend for another two days - the bastard left me for some tracking school in New Jersey...)

We have been getting a lot of German and Austrian and Swiss customers in the store I work in, Rali. I thought that might interest you - I have been trying to keep my Deutsch alive, but it hasn't been working so well...ah well, at least I have something to talk about to the customers as I am ringing them up. They like knowing that I am interested, anyway.

Now on to the real point of this post. As I am sure you are aware, RK and Widge, Daphne and I have bought tickets for you (well, she has and I am paying her back) to come visit ME on the weekend of September 21st and so on. School registration for me is on the 24th, so the scheduling is a little tight, but my parental units have ok'd the notion - we will have room for everyone! And that was basically all I had to say - provided nothing comes up, everything is set for a big smkr bash that weekend! Yay! I finally get to give RK and Widge your wedding presents, your Christmas presents *cough cough, shifty eyes*, and your Ireland gifts! Aren't you excited?

4 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Ralikat said...

I didn't realize we were coming to be gifted.

Woo! Makin' Bank!

Your other part will be there, too, right? If not, I may have to destroy inanimate objects upon arrival (fear!).

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Avi said...

I guess I will have to provide inanimate objects for you, because we can't work it out for him t be able to come. It is the weekend immediately before school commences, so he will be heading there during that time.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Ralikat said...

You make me cry. WHY! WHY! WHY!

No but seriously, I am really disappointed. I was very much looking forward to meeting this boy of yours.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Fateduel said...

No boy??
We don't get to meet the boy??
I may weep.
I just wanted you to know that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home